The multi-award winning Unimom Premium Allegro# Portable Double Electric Breast Pump is designed for mothers intending to express occasionally, and require a portable solution.
Our genuine closed system* breast shield kits ensure hygienic expression of milk. No milk or micro vapours can back flow down the tubing into the motor, while preventing external air from contaminating the expressed breastmilk. All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA free.
The Unimom Premium Allegro# has a wide customisable cycle and suction range to allow effective and efficient extraction at the best possible comfort levels. The breast pump starts off with a let-down mode (at Level 1) to stimulate the milk ejection reflex. After two minutes, it switches to your last setting (Level 1 to 7) to continue the expression of breastmilk. The built-in rechargeable Lithium battery provides up to 3 hours of battery life on a single charge. It comes with all the required parts and accessories for single or double pumping, and storage of the expressed breastmilk.
Weighing only 270g, the Unimom Premium Allegro# is one of the lightest and most compact portable breast pump available.
An optional Switch Kit can be purchased to allow for manual expression without having to purchase a separate manual breast pump. The optional Wide Cap allows for expression into a standard wide neck bottle. Additional breastmilk storage and transportation options are available here. An optional Car Charger for charging the Unimom Premium Allegro# and expressing breastmilk from the convenience of your vehicle is also available.
- Portable and quiet
- Effective single/double sided expression
- Powered by rechargeable Lithium battery (up to 3 hours) or AC adaptor (included)
- Electronically controlled
- LED display and soft touch controls
- 7 adjustable cycles/vacuum suction levels
- Hygienic closed system with back flow protection
- Switch to manual pump using switch kit (optional accessory)
- Vacuum range: 80-300mmHg
- Supports 110v to 240v
- BPA free
- CE approved
- 1 year warranty
What's in the box:
- 1 x Allegro# electric breast pump
- 2 x breast shield (24mm)**
- 2 x white valve***
- 2 x bottle stand
- 2 x bottle
- 2 x bottle cover
- 2 x cap
- 2 x disk
- 2 x silicone diaphragm***
- 2 x silicone diaphragm cover
- 2 x air tube
- 2 x silicone massager (fits only the 24mm breast shield)****
- 1 x connector
- 1 x AC adaptor
NB: Unimom breast pumps in Australia are WHO Code compliant and do not include teats. Customers who require teats can purchase any standard narrow neck teats from most local pharmacies.
Ubere is the Australian distributor of Unimom breast pumps (trading since July 2014). Unimom Co. was established in 2008, and Unimom breast pumps are now sold in over 50 countries around the world, supporting mothers in their breastfeeding journey.
* Visit Wikipedia for more information on Open vs Closed System breast pumps. Some brands use a backflow filter and do not have a barrier or diaphragm that separates the pump tubing from the breast shield. A filter, by definition, allows some matter to pass through. In the case of backflow filters, external air is pushed in and out through the filters during expression. As air is pushed in, particles are pushed into the tubing and caught by the filter. The filter prevents these particles from entering the breast pump motor. However, when the air is pushed out, there is the potential for some of these particles to be pushed from the filter and/or tubing, back down into the collected breastmilk. This would then make the breast pump, by definition, an open and not a closed system.
*** White Valve and Silicone Diaphragm should be changed if torn or suction level has decreased, or else the milk supply might be affected.
**** Using the Silicone Massager will reduce suction and reduce the flange size to 22mm. Usage is optional and subject to individual preference.